Saturday 6 August 2016

Friendship Day Special.

People who came in my life, became best of friends and then left,
People who promised to be there always and, disappeared,
People who acted to listen my stories and struggles but, mocked me later,
People who understood me, laughed and cried together with me and, never left,
People who believed in my dreams, made my happiness and sorrows a part of their life and, never gave up on me,
People who love me selflessly and make me fall in love with my existence everyday,

Happy Friendship Day to all such people who once were or are a part of my life because no matter if we are in touch or not, no matter if friendships have changed their perspective with time, a part of me still remembers you all.

Happy Friendship Day! ☺😍

#FriendshipDaySpecial #ForTheLoveOfFriends 🙋😇

© Sheerin Naz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Writing Bells. | Blogger Template by Enny Law