Saturday 18 June 2016

I shall be gone!

Someday I shall be gone, people who love me might miss me, cry over me too but, time has a way of making people forget everything. Maybe this is how life is meant to be. Life goes on, remember? The very thought that someday I shall become just a distant memory scares me. The memories of my presence shall be blurred, lying in the corner of laptop, mobile folders or maybe in the recycle bins too. And, this feels terrible.

I wonder if I shall be more than just a distant memory for anyone? I hope, I shall be. Because, I want to be remembered. I want to be cherished. And, someday, few years down the line when I pass through anyone's memory, I hope they think about me with a smile, a genuine one. :)

#IShallBeGone #Memories #Smile #Forgetting #LifeGoesOn #Remembrance.

© Sheerin Naz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Writing Bells. | Blogger Template by Enny Law