Sunday 12 March 2017

Twinkles, stars, happiness.

I have been smiling from a while. These twinkles and stars seem to brighten up my life, for a moment. I look around, trying to find some imperfection midst this perfect ambience. For, imperfections define my dark thoughts , the darkness has been my companion since a long time. Nevertheless, today is a different day. The stars delude me into thinking everything is perfect. I am amused at the delusion of happiness these twinkles are inducing me with. The darkness is sinking in oblivion, and I find a sense of solace. Even if it's for a while, it all makes sense now. This moment, this time, the solitude, it's all mine. For a change, the broken looks beautiful and chaos looks sorted. Sigh!

© Sheerin Naz.
Twinkles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Writing Bells. | Blogger Template by Enny Law