Monday 31 July 2017

C'est la vie.

I have often been told "you have changed a lot". "For all the good reasons". I add. Maybe, they don't think so. People judge real quick, don't they? They notice the change but, fail to see the years of pain I endured behind that pretty smile. They judge me for enjoying my solitude but, never held my hand when I was lonely. They smirk at my love for books and fictional characters, but were nowhere to be found when I needed company. They complain about my indifference, but had walked away when their words could actually make a difference.

It took me days, months and years to endure self-love and rise with every fall. And, you tell me I have changed? Well, I don't mind. It's okay because your validation doesn't matter anymore.

C'est la vie!

© Sheerin Naz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Writing Bells. | Blogger Template by Enny Law