Sunday 16 April 2017

Expectations and disappointments.


Church Flower, Plant, Still Life, Flowers, Deco, Wood

Life is a vicious circle of expectations and disappointments. And, I have been trapped in this circle for a pretty long time. I expect, I get disappointed, I vouch not to expect ever again but, this is not how life is supposed to work, it needs to screw you a little, right?.  So expectations creep yet again and voila! I find myself lying in the pool of hurt and disappointments as usual. I wonder if I will be able to break this circle and clear the mess my life has become. I look around, my eyes are searching for someone who would lift up this heavy burden of disappointments. You see, how expectations are trying to find a way to hurt me again?

Nevertheless, I have got it for once and all. The wait has been far too long and the only one who can rescue me is ME. I know, expectations and disappointments are going to stay a little while but, eventually I will get rid of it, one expectation at a time and find every single reason to celebrate life without regrets.

- © Sheerin Naz.


No comments:

Post a Comment

© Writing Bells. | Blogger Template by Enny Law