Friday 9 June 2017

Perfect misfit.

I have never been the person who fits in the crowd. I look around and observe everyone. People lost in conversations, everywhere. Some talk about life, some share their dreams and some have their opinions on almost everything. I find nothing profound in these conversations. They seem in a hurry to prove some point. Everyone is talking, but sadly no one listens. I smile as I drift away silently from this "I know it all" crowd. Nobody really notices my absence. I am glad they don't. I don't belong here. I never did.

I am more of a "let's get into a soul stirring conversation and know each other" and less of a "let's be social because that's how it works" person. I am a perfect misfit in this imperfect world and, could I be anymore happier? Certainly not.

© Sheerin Naz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Writing Bells. | Blogger Template by Enny Law